Group Coaching Supervision gives us an opportunity to support coaches in a collaborative conversation that allows exploration of a broad spectrum of topics including:
• Analysis of coaching case studies to better understand options for coaching strategies to improve client outcomes.
• Reflection on the coaches’ internal thought processes and assumptions.
• Revealing blind spots.
• Exploring ethical issues and contracting challenges.
• Brainstorming solutions to complex and challenging client situations.
• Appreciating and celebrating the accomplishments of the coach.
• Providing accountability and a sounding board for ideas.
The European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) defines coaching supervision as:
The interaction occurs when a coach brings their coaching work experiences to a supervisor in order to be supported and to engage in reflective dialogue and collaborative learning for the development and benefit of the coach, their clients, and their organizations.
According to the International Coach Federation;
Group Coaching Supervision focuses on the development of the coach’s capacity by offering a richer and broader opportunity for support and development. Group Coaching supervision creates a safe environment for the coach to share their successes and failures in becoming masterful in the way they work with their clients.
Group coaching supervision differs from individual supervision as within this format, the supervisor is leveraging the mastermind of the group and the experiences of other coaches present.
We have been training and mentoring coaches for 17 years and are now certified as Coach Supervisors after completing the Coaching Supervision Certification Program with Dr. Damian Goldvarg, MCC.
WHO IS A COACHING SUPERVISION GROUP FOR?
This group is for you if you are interested in:
- expanding your self-awareness and self-reflection as a coach
- receiving professional feedback, support, and collaboration with other coaches
- learning from your coaching colleagues and group supervisors
HOW ARE THE SESSIONS ORGANIZED?
Each group is scheduled for six 90-minute sessions (1 x per month) for up to 8 participants.
During each session the first 10 minutes include introductions, the outline of the call, setting the tone of the session, and going over class agreements. Three coaches will be given the opportunity to share a “case.” Usually, this is a coaching situation in that they have a question (s) they would like to explore. Once the case is shared, all group members are given the opportunity to participate in the form of questioning or feedback within a structure facilitated by the group Supervisors. This is an interactive process that invites everyone’s participation in a safe and supportive setting.The final 10 minutes include sharing of learning.
The group meets via a Zoom link.
GROUP SUPERVISION REQUIREMENTS AND COST
Important note: There is limited space in this small group setting. We are accepting a maximum of 8 coaches, so let us know right away so we can save your spot, and send you a link to register.
Invest in yourself and your career as a coach by joining our Group Supervision Program. Enroll now!