ICF New Jersey is offering this Group TEAM Coaching Supervision program for coaches who are committed to achieving and demonstrating their knowledge and experience of the ICF team coaching competency and capability demanded by the ACTC credential level. This year this pilot program will be led by Daniela Aneva, MCC, ACTC.
Program Participants Will Gain the Following Benefits:
- Learn alongside other team coaches looking to increase their effectiveness.
- Reflect on your experience both as coach and co-coach.
- Receive feedback and recommendations from a team coaching supervisor.
- Learn through observation of different coach cases, styles or challenges.
- Apply lessons learned in a safe and supportive environment
Amazing new partnership between Daniela Aneva and ICF Chapter in New Jersey!