We are happy to offer a comprehensive coaching training program led by an accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) faculty. Become a coach and help others grow. Achieve your dream career in an industry where you can work from any corner of the world.
Our ICF accredited program consists of 175 hours of virtual coaching training designed to equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to become a successful coach. The training program is designed to help you develop your coaching skills, build your confidence, and achieve your coaching goals.
The training program starts on 4 January 2024, and we invite you to join us on this transformative journey. Whether you’re just starting in the coaching world or looking to further develop your coaching skills, our program is suitable for all levels of experience.
Our virtual coaching training program is flexible and convenient, allowing you to participate from anywhere in the world. You’ll receive expert guidance, support, and feedback from our trainer, as well as ample opportunities to practice your coaching skills with your fellow trainees.
Upon completion of our coaching training program, you’ll have a deep understanding of the coaching process, be equipped with a range of coaching tools and techniques, and have the confidence to take your coaching career to the next level.
This program’s duration is 12 months online live through Zoom sessions and includes the following modules:
- Define coaching and explain why it’s important
- Mention some of the benefits of coaching (e.g., improved performance, increased confidence, enhanced communication skills)
- Types of Coaching
- Briefly describe the different types of coaching (e.g., executive coaching, life coaching, sports coaching)
- Coaching process
- Explain the basic coaching process (e.g., establishing goals, assessing the current situation, developing a plan, taking action, and evaluating progress)
- Coaching skills
- List some of the key skills required for effective coaching (e.g., active listening, questioning, feedback, empathy)
- Coaching models
- Describe some popular coaching models (e.g., GROW model, CLEAR model, OSKAR model)
- Learn how to be a corporate and business coach
- Executive Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Coaching challenges
- Coaching Modalities
- Identify some of the challenges coaches may face (e.g., resistance from clients, lack of time, difficulty measuring progress)
- Ethics and professionalism
- Discuss the importance of ethical behavior and professionalism in coaching
- Mention some of the ethical principles coaches should adhere to (e.g., confidentiality, respect, honesty)
- Coaching certification
- Explain the process of becoming a certified coach (e.g., training programs, credentialing organizations)
- Summarize the key points of the presentation
- Emphasize the importance of coaching as a tool for personal and professional growth
- Business development
- Marketing and promotion
- Setting the trainee up for success
Mentor Coaching – 10 hours: 7 in a Group setting and 3 individual sessions.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to learn from a highly accredited MCC coach and take the first step towards a rewarding career in coaching. Enroll now and start your coaching journey with us!
*This program is accredited by the International Coach Federation
*Books, part of the program are not included in the price